IFSRB is an independent
non-partisan non-governmental association
IFSRB is an independent non-partisan non-governmental association aiming to promote fairness and transparency in FX market, ensuring the effectiveness of regulations, creating conditions for trusted relations between market participants and advancing investor confidence through transparent, fair and effective arbitration of disputes.
Being part of IFSRB demonstrates adherence to higher standards of ethical business conduct. Pursuing excellence and acting with integrity are the pillars of our partnership. Doing what is right not only is a key to success, it is also necessary in a sector tarnished by wide range of bad practices that had turned away general public. We have to recognize that customer and other partners are critical to success and we should treat them in the same manner we expect to be treated in order to thrive.
Likewise, being a member of IFSRB is also a cost effective means to mitigate reputational risk. Offering disgruntled customers and partners a swift and efficient method to resolve complaints will enhance investor confidence and increase stakeholder value.
We expect and encourage our members to
- Adhere to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Act with integrity in all aspects of business and business relationship.
- Treat all stakeholders fairly and with respect.
- Disclose any conflict of interest.
- Accurately document transactions and report all pertinent financial information accurately.
- Respect and treat the business and personal information with the utmost discretion.
- Strictly forbid promising profits to prospect customers.
- Never engage in or encourage unlawful conduct.
- Never compromise ethical standards to gain a competitive advantage or meet a business objective.
Building a solid foundation is fundamental to our strategy and we welcome everyone with like-minded values and goals. By joining IFSRB, companies are demonstrating their commitment to uphold the highest standards of commercial honor and best business practices in conducting their business, regardless of their licenses and locations.