- Swiss stocks – Factors to watch on December 13
The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.8% higher at 10,532 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
- Nikkei hits 14-month high; value stocks jump on trade deal bets
Japan's Nikkei share average jumped to a 14-month high on Friday, boosted by gains in value stocks such as banks and steelmakers on hopes of a U.S.-China trade deal heralding robust global growth …
- UPDATE 3-Delivery Hero orders up S.Korea's Woowa for $4 bln in world's biggest food app deal
* Deal gives Delivery Hero new growth; Europe competition tough
- PRESS DIGEST -Wall Street Journal – Dec 13
The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news – Dec 13
The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- UPDATE 1-California power producer PG&E files amended reorganization plan
California power producer PG&E Corp said late on Thursday that it has filed for an amended reorganization plan, adding that it remains on track to getting the plan confirmed before a June 2020 dea …
- Stocks are set to add to Thursday's rally as US and China near signing of trade deal
The after hours moves follow the major averages reaching all-time highs on Thursday.
- More than 200,000 accounts signed up for fractional stock trading on day one, Robinhood co-CEO says
"We see customers' eyes light up when they deposit $10 or $100 and the entire universe of stocks that they would like to invest in … is available to them," Robinhood co-CEO Vladimir T …
- A 'wimpy' trade deal will be enough for markets as long as there are no new tariffs
President Donald Trump is not expected to impose new tariffs on China this weekend, but he may not have much of a trade deal to show either.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Adobe, Oracle, Costco and more
See which stocks are posting big moves after the bell on Thursday.
- Here's what happened to the stock market on Thursday
Stocks hit records on hopes that a U.S.-China deal would be reached, avoiding another escalation in the trade war.
- Fintech company Bill.com surges more than 60% in market debut
Bill.com, which sells software services to small- and medium-sized business to help with payment processes, was priced at $22 per share before its market debut.